Representing Individuals, Businesses and Creditors in Bankruptcy, Reorganization and Debt Restructuring. Bankruptcy and reorganization are an increasing part of everyday business.
Dale & Eke has over 30 years’ experience representing debtors, creditors, state court receivers and bankruptcy trustees. The firm represents debtors and creditors in all chapters of the bankruptcy code and in connection with out of court reorganizations and debt restructuring. The firms experience in bankruptcy matters includes individual Chapter 7 cases, Chapter 11 cases involving complex bankruptcy issues and bankruptcy litigation. Deborah J. Caruso is a Chapter 7 panel trustee and Ms. Caruso has been involved as a trustee and counsel for other trustees in some of the largest bankruptcy cases filed in Indiana. The team at Dale & Eke offers highly knowledgeable and experienced representation in bankruptcy and reorganization matters. Your needs will receive the focused attention of an attorney who is invested in the successful outcome of your case. Our clients include:
- Small and large businesses
- Family farms
- Real estate developers seeking financial reorganization
- Individual real estate investors or individual guarantors of business debt
- Banks, lenders and creditors in collection of distressed loans, in receivership proceedings, and in Chapter 7,
Chapter 11 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy cases.
- Parties in bankruptcy litigation including preference and avoidance actions
- Bankruptcy Trustees
- Individuals or businesses purchasing assets in bankruptcy cases
In today’s complex and difficult economy, the state court receivership filings have increased significantly. Dale & Eke has been representing receivers and creditors in state court receivership cases for over 30 years. Within the past five years, Dale and Eke has been involved in some of the more complex receivership cases filed in Indiana involving real estate developments, retail establishments and cases filed by the Indiana Securities Commissioner involving securities fraud.