Experienced Representation for the Indiana Health Care Industry
While health care organizations deal with many of the same or similar issues as any other business, health care providers and practices in Indiana also face a complex array of federal, state and local laws and regulations that govern almost every aspect of day-to-day operations.
In such a complicated environment, the need for experienced, ongoing legal counsel should be apparent. Many lawyers, however, do not possess an in-depth understanding of the unique legal and regulatory challenges inherent in the health care industry.
The lawyers and staff at the Indianapolis law firm of Dale & Eke have experience in the business of health care and the laws and regulations that govern private practices, physicians groups, hospitals and other health care providers.
Comprehensive Business and Health Care Law Services
Our attorneys offer personal attention in a full range of legal services for health care industry clients, such as:
- Business formation and incorporation of practices, organizations and health care joint ventures between hospitals and physicians groups
- Purchase, sale or merger of medical and dental practices
- Organization of an orthopedic hospital
- Drafting and review of medical staff by-laws
- Drafting and review of physician employment contracts and restrictive covenants involving health care professionals
- Federal fraud and abuse allegations, including violations of Stark and anti-kickback laws and regulations regarding direct and indirect payments for physician referrals (may include potential criminal charges)
- Contracts and business law services for physician and dental groups and other health care practices
- Compliance with a wide range of state and federal laws, regulations, standards and rules such as Medicare provider rules, professional licensing regulations, OSHA, HIPAA and facility standards set the Joint Commission (formerly JCAHO)
We invite you to contact our offices to schedule an informative consultation with an experienced attorney.