Residential and Commercial Real Estate Matters in Indiana
Whether you are a first-time homeowner, an experienced real estate investor or a business seeking a new base for your operations, a real estate transaction often represents a substantial investment. It is vitally important to ensure that your investment is protected.
- The Indianapolis law firm of Dale & Eke offers legal counsel and experienced representation to individual and business clients involved in the negotiation, mediation, arbitration and litigation of real estate matters, including:
- Property purchase agreements
- Commercial and residential lease disputes
- Mechanics liens
- Contract litigation and disputes
- Boundary, easement and right-of-way disputes
- Adverse possession
- Condemnation and eminent domain
- Oil, gas and wind farm leases
- Partition actions
- Homeowner association matters
As a small firm, Dale & Eke is particularly positioned to offer you custom-tailored solutions and dedicated representation in these matters. Our attorneys provide personal attention and a focus on producing results in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Dale & Eke represents individual and business property owners, property managers, commercial tenants, investors and financial institutions in a full range of real estate transactions and disputes. We invite you to contact our offices today to schedule a consultation with one of our lawyers at Dale & Eke.